Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your opinion

hey guys and gals, new to this forum look like a cool board ...anyways
    a freind of mine is selling me what i believe to be a 1997 Jackson DR2 (US bolt on) in excellent condition
    everything seems to be original as far as Duncans pups, JT580 trem. 22 jumbo frets ...no inlays etc etc, the only thing that i'm not sure is that this one as a coil tap, I wasn't able to find out if that was stock from Jacks??? ....so with that said, he's selling it to me for $400 CDN (Canadian) with the hard case, I think its a good deal.... what do you think??

sorry for the bad pic...its the only one I got so far

while my opinion isnt worth jack...that looks like a nice guitar and to me...bottom line is it worth it to you?...wow its pretty tho...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

$400....definitely worth it.

Comment

Seconded. Do it. Case is $100-$150 on it's own, and that's more than a $250 dollar guitar.

EDIT: Hope you stick around. Good to see someone who makes a worthwhile contribution.
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Thanks Grim

man I was suprised to see on the Jackson price list archives that "The U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail prices" back in 98 was $1.495.00 WoW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
            EDIT: Hope you stick around. Good to see someone who makes a worthwhile contribution.
            uh.... waaa.... mkay
            sigpic
            Action Jackson

Comment

Price seems pretty good to me assuming condition is good. I can't see the picture at work, it's firewalled. Here is the catalog scan from Henrik's site for the 98 DR-2s.

http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?c...1998Page09.jpg
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                on its own,
                no apostrophe there, eh
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If that is a USA guitar, $400 is a good price.

Comment

Yes, these were made in the Ontario factory...the blank ebony boards are teh awesome!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No it's a terrible price. Stop talking to your friend, give me his number, and I'll get- I MEAN dispose of the guitar for you.

Comment

I Smell a Troll
                        sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                          I Smell a Troll
                          "Oh man!"Junichi Kanemaru is Swiper the Fox! X3People keep telling me that they don't believe me this is Junichi Kanemaru. Let me assure you this voice is 10...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                            No it's a terrible price. Stop talking to your friend, give me his number, and I'll get- I MEAN dispose of the guitar for you.
                            COOL!!! , thanks for taking care of my problem Mat hahaha
                            maybe you can dispose of my son's Phil Demmel's King V that i bought him for having a good year at school aswell ?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sixxxer View Post
                              COOL!!! , thanks for taking care of my problem Mat hahaha
                              maybe you can dispose of my son's Phil Demmel's King V that i bought him for having a good year at school aswell ?? LOL
                              Anything for a fellow Canadian JCFer!

But seriously, those guitars are absolutely incredible, and that price is absolutely incredible. Do it Rocky.

Comment

Working...
                              X