A Couple of Questions about the Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Couple of Questions about the Custom Shop

Ok here are my 2 questions:1)first of all I remember that there was a custom shop "area" in the latter Jackson guitars webpage , where somebody could fill in, what they wanted for their guitar.Now I can't find such custom shop page at the new website.2)at that custom shop page concerning the options of the neck inlays there was an option about an inlay called:cemetery cross.I would like to know if this one is the one Chris Holmes used at his Jackson guitars

I'd say Matt would be the man to talk to. Contact him either here in JCF or through the website. http://www.mattsmusic.com/
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Have to pay the platinum fee for custom shop generator here
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
        I'd say Matt would be the man to talk to. Contact him either here in JCF or through the website. http://www.mattsmusic.com/
        Agreed.
        Originally posted by Larz View Post
        Have to pay the platinum fee for custom shop generator here
        He's talking about the Jackson website - not here.

Comment

Eventhough many people miss the form on the Jackson site, it's probably a good thing it's gone. It was never all inclusive to the options you can pick and rarely updated.

If you are serious about getting a quote, working with a dealer is your best bet. Not sure if taking that form to a dealer for a quote really saved any time.

Comment

I think the inlays Chris Holmes had were the 'Iommi Crosses'...
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I believe too ,that the Iommi Crosses were the ones.Although thanks everybody, but I made a mistake I wanted to post this at the General Charvel/Jackson guitars talk, so tha'ts what I'm gonna do now

Comment

A Couple of Questions about the Custom Shop

Some of you might have read this before because i uploaded it at the namm'12 by mistakeso here it is:

Ok here are my 2 questions:1)first of all I remember that there was a custom shop "area" in the latter Jackson guitars webpage , where somebody could fill in, what they wanted for their guitar.Now I can't find such custom shop page at the new website.2)at that custom shop page concerning the options of the neck inlays there was an option about an inlay called:cemetery cross.I would like to know if this one is the one Chris Holmes used at his Jackson guitars

Comment

This has already been asked and answered in the Jackson USA section.
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

here is Chris Holmes original work order and invoice for RR0849

hope this helps

Comment

That work order form is over 20 years old, how would it help at all?
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                        That work order form is over 20 years old, how would it help at all?
                        the guy was aslo asking about the name of the inlays, I would think that on the work order they would use the proper name of it

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                          This has already been asked and answered in the Jackson USA section.
                          Now it's all merged into one thread. There's no need to duplicate the thread in different sections of the forum.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X