Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Custom Shop 24 Fret Rhoads in Action...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Custom Shop 24 Fret Rhoads in Action...

and that esp horizon don't look to bad either //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
      Beautiful Rhoads! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I think Dave meant Mode 4? The newest
      Valvestate Marshall? Correct me if I'm
      worng Dave!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes you are right. (Mode 4) OOPS! Thanx Rich! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ August 10, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Dave ]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Matt, is that purple Rhoads or is it Mystic (the edges look dark to dark green on my computer)? It looks great!!!
        I myself have a Mystic 24 fret Rhoads. The Custom Shop rules [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

RR1GGF I didn't know you had a 24 fret Rhoads. Is that your GGF or do you have another Rhoads? I always thought your GGF RR1 was a USA select series.

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Roddy, the GGF is a USA select, but I also have a Road Hazard Rhoads.

I saw you also have Road Hazard Rhoads, cool!

Comment

Thats cool! Yeah, I got the RHY Rhoads from Lloyd. I'm also waiting for a GGF Rhoads to come in locally. The store had ordered it for stock and I told them I'd put it in layaway once it arrived before it hit the showroom floor [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

definately not a common color scheme but I really like it! Purple is da bomb!

Im starting to get this weird itch for a 24 fret Rhoads guitar now :s

Comment

Nice! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Looked like a few Jacksons at Wacken. And a Charvel [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks guys....

The bridge is a Kahler fixed bridge like on the old King Vs. The color is actually their interference. It is blue from one angle, purple from another angle and gold from another. It changes colors as you move around it. Looking down at it when I'm playing it's blue, so I always think of it as primarily blue, but looking at it from the front it chnages blue to purple as I move.

I've had it for about 5 years, and love it, but it doesn't get much use anymore. My primary band, Division, is all 7 string now, so my 6 strings sit in their cases most of the time. At least for the TTD gig I was able to break this one out again.
                  ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Well then Matt it looks like it is time for a 7-string 24-fret Rhoads. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Mmmmm.... interferencey Rhoads.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

You do anything with that neck I sold you yet? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the reply on the color Matt. I love those types of colors. From the pic I suspected it was a color shifting type paint, it looks great [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Mine is Mystic which primarily changes from purple to green and has a Kahler Pro on it.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hamer - Re 7-string Rhoads: I have one from the custom shop - it's sweet.

Rudy - Sounds like we have almost the same guitar, but yours has the cobra inlays right?

BM - Not yet - I'm still trying to decide what to do with it. I've got 2 seven strings and a DK-27, so I'm not in a hurry.
                          ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Matt, that is correct. My Rhoads has the Cobra inlays.

Rudy
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                            X