Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nube

Hi

This is my first post on the forum - just joined - -although ive been playing an SL2H Soloist for the last few years.

By way of introduction I have tried to post pics of my small guitar collection - Jackson SL2H/ very rare Kramer Liberty86/ and custom shop Les Paul Custom 68 re issue but for some reason the forum says i cant post attachments- do i need a certain number of posts before i can put in an attachment?? Perhaps someone can let me know.

I'm very much a Vai and Satriani addict and ive just got hold of a Boss BR864 and laid down my first recording having got my hands on a 1 gig flash drive - Vai's Hand on Heart- still working on the final stages and hope to post result soon - using a Nokia N8 smartphone for the pics and seems 2 work real good as long as u dont use the full hd setting which is just 2 powerful for my laptop.

Being playing for more than 40 years now and only just getting into recording - probably the best thing i've done for a long time

Will appreciate advice on the attachments and i can hopefully then upload some pics

Welcome to JCF. To attach pics right click the pic and copy the location, then in your post look for the small square box third from the end at the top of the area you type in. If that doesn't work, there may be another issue. It happens here ever so often from what I've seen.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
      To attach pics right click the pic and copy the location,
      to clarify, the pics have to be hosted somewhere online first. Photobucket.com is a common one
      Hail yesterday

Comment

D'oh! Thanks for adding that.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing some guitar pics.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG] Ok - thanks for the help - hope this comes out ok - thought i might need to use photobucket or similar. I tend to use the SL2 for most of my playing these days - particularly for Vai where there is a lot more sliding up and down the neck and the Kramer has higher frets. The Kramer is same construction as the LP - Mahogany with maple archtop and a 24 fret ebony board the same as the SL2H neck. The LP Custom shop is a stunner but very much an acquired taste to play - but the tone is to die for. Im a real fan of the recessed floyd on the Jackson.

Comment

Very nice Liberty! You do not see too many of those around at all.
              What year made is the 68?
              >^v^<

Comment

Welcome Liberty, nice collection. Enjoy the madhouse, um forum
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

No the liberty is a rare piece - probably only in the region of 50 -100 were ever made - i live in the uk and have never seen another one - although there are quite a few Stagemasters around. The Custom Shop Les Pal is a 2007 model.

Comment

Originally posted by liberty86 View Post
                    The Custom Shop Les Pal is a 2007 model.
                    Well then, I probably built it
                    >^v^<

Comment

You built the LP Custom !!!!!!
                      I have a lot of the original documentation that came with the guitar - the cert of authenticity / lead /guarantee but there is no inspection cert like the one that came with the Jackson and which carries initials.
                      Can u tell from the serial number if its one of yours???
                      I assume u worked at the factory
                      Tell me some more

Comment

Welcome to the board Dude....KILLER PIC!
                        *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
                        *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
                        *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
                        Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
                        *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
                        *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
                        *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
                        *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/

Comment

thanks axe dude ??

Ive been really pleased with the way this forum has responded 2 my opener - particularly being a nube.

Hope i'm going 2 b able 2 give some good input 2 the site in the future.

That's what these forums are all about - giving and putting back - getting new ideas - and sharing them!!!

If Murkat really built the Les paul - god help me for what im about 2 record in the future on the LP and put into the public domain!!!!

Probably something from the Gary More (rip) collection.

A tragic loss yesterday of a brilliant musical talent a bit like Amy a few months ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                            to clarify, the pics have to be hosted somewhere online first. Photobucket.com is a common one
                            Not necessarily you can upload pics from your PC

Click image for larger version

Name:	vdtdshsadassr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	2445947
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

Welcome...cool stuff!

Comment

Working...