randys polka dot V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randys polka dot V

was randys polka dot V bolt on i think i remeber seein a picture of him with it as a bolt on i think

Re: randys polka dot V

One word: PUNCTATION! You know what it is? It's those little signs(.,!?) that tell the person who's reading your post where the sentence stop and when a new one begins. They can convey emotions too! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

So try them sometime!

And about Randy's guitar, the GMW replica is neck-thru, so I would guess that RR's guitar was neck-thru as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It was a set-neck guitar.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Then why are the replica's neck-thru?

Comment

Because they can [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] .

Comment

the guitar was built by Karl Sandoval, who used a danelectro neck (with no truss rod), set into a body. Pretty primitive, but it looked the part.
            --
            Regards,
            Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
              One word: PUNCTATION! You know what it is? It's those little signs(.,!?) that tell the person who's reading your post where the sentence stop and when a new one begins. They can convey emotions too! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

So try them sometime!

And about Randy's guitar, the GMW replica is neck-thru, so I would guess that RR's guitar was neck-thru as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lighten up, francis.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[/qb][/QUOTE]lighten up, francis. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Inspiring words from our "big toe".-Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Thoraby:

So try them sometime!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lighten up, francis. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What ya gonna do? Ban me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Be careful what you ask for! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don't be a smartass, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Thoraby:

So try them sometime!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lighten up, francis. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What ya gonna do? Ban me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1) SPELLING... Punctuation is the word! (that's for being a smart-a$$)

2) If Sully don't ban you for smartin' off, I will. (that's for being a smart-a$$ again)

Now lay off the coffee!!

[ August 09, 2003, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by rhoads56:
                          the guitar was built by Karl Sandoval, who used a danelectro neck (with no truss rod), set into a body. Pretty primitive, but it looked the part.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So was Randy's guitar the Danelectro scale? Or did they remove and replace the fingerboard?

Comment

I dare say it was Danalectro scale, it kept the 21 frets...

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jsullysix:

So try them sometime!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lighten up, francis. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What ya gonna do? Ban me? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1) SPELLING... Punctuation is the word! (that's for being a smart-a$$)

2) If Sully don't ban you for smartin' off, I will. (that's for being a smart-a$$ again)

Now lay off the coffee!!
                              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But I like coffee [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X