Dinky Replacement Bodies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky Replacement Bodies?

Forgive me if this has been asked before! I've searched all over Google and even this forum a bit for info on where I can buy a replacement body that will accommodate a Kahler Tremolo. Does anyone know where I could find one?

musikraft

Comment

Musikraft makes killer bodies and necks!

GUITAR PARTS MANUFACTURING Welcome to Musikraft, the premier destination for Fender-licensed neck replacements! With over 30 years of experience in the

Comment

+1 to Musikraft. The neck pocket width is more of an issue than the Kahler routing, and they are one of the few who can accomodate the wider Jackson dimensions. I don't see the Dinky shape being listed on their website, though. You'll have to ask about that.

EDIT: Yeah the Dinky is up there after all.

Last edited by Axewielder; 02-19-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Purchased numerous Musikraft necks and bodies. Quality and value is excellent.

Comment

I was looking around for a body for a neck I have lying around, would a 24 fret jackson neck intonate properly with the musikraft 24 fret option?
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

KnE Guitars offers high-quality custom guitar kits, Custom and replacement bodies, custom necks, and accessories. Build your dream guitar with our precision-crafted components.

I ordered a lefty kvee body for a friend of mine, came out real nice. They offer 2-1/4" pockets too!
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it! :]

Comment

Working...
                X