people with 24 fret rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people with 24 fret rhoads

how long did it take until you finally got it im probably in the next 2 or 3 months gonna get one but i have to know cause i dont have enough money yet so when it comes ill have have the money.also what was your retail price and how much did you pay for it.is it easy to shred all the way to the 24th fret or would it really make a differnce if i have the body meet the fretboard at the 21 fret instead of the 20th?
    thanks an advance

Re: people with 24 fret rhoads

My custom shop Rhoads took nearly a year to get. That was back in 2000 when it arrived. Its no problem gaining upper fret access for me.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

At www.guitarexpress.com they still have 3 24-fret Rhoads Road Hazard Custom Shop orders left at $1,595.00 plus shipping.
      They ordered 12; the guitar comes with a Cert. of Authenticity and a G&G case. It's yellow with black pinstripes, reverse sharkfins, Floyd and a simgle EMG
      81 for the bridge.

I don't know if that fits the bill for you, but if it does they are in stock until 3 more people pull the trigger!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i dont want a yellow guitar with one pickup and i dont want just one pickup.and i dont like the specs.i need your retail price and final sale price.
        thankyou

Comment

Mine took 8 months in 1998. I got mine through my endorsement with Jackson, so my price was significantly less than what I would normally have paid.
          ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Order it today and you'll have it by mid February.

McD out
            \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Wow ..you've increased production that fast?.. you guy's are on a roll ...

BTW has anybody come out with specs for the new charvel yet? .. IE:Neck size etc?

Thanks Brian
              Kev
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Isn't there going to be a 24-fret Rhoads added to the USA line soon? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Maybe that is why McD said mid February (after Winter NAMM). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                  X