Building guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Building guitar

I've got a GMW Jake with a Charvel logo on it and the Warmoth/Wayne parts guitar I'm ever-so-slowly building will have a Charvel logo on it as well.

I just think it looks cool, but I probably wouldn't sell them with those logos installed.

Comment

I think no problem putting it if you like it.
      As long as it is for your own enjoyment for the look,Why not.

If I were you, I will at least put that logo on a NOS Charvel neck or a Charvel style neck from GMW because If I put a Charvel logo on a strat neck that doesn't even have the right look as Charvel strat neck, it will look stupid.IMO. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The Warmoth necks are Fender-licensed, and the original Charvel necks were identical in appearance to Fender necks - so where's the harm in using a Warmoth Fender-copy neck? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        All you need is a black nut and black Schaller tuners [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

p.s. It's your guitar, put whatever logo you want. Just be honest about it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

How exactly do you go about making your own logos anyways? I am going to be building a guitar and i really wanted to put my own logo on it and not the warmoth logo (who i will be getting the neck from)
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Working...
          X