new charvel star guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new charvel star guitars

I was browsing on ebay and I noticed charvel is making star guitars again and they are fairly cheap...

Has anyone used one yet? I've been wanting a star guitar since I started playing guitar.
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

If your talking about the Desolation Stars I just bought a DST-1 in Blue with all the trimmings. I love it I've wanted a Charvel star Forever I started Parting 1 together ,then these popped up. Heres the link to my Thread in the Chavel import section.
    http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/128...ation-DST-1-FR
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

There have been several threads re: the new Desolation Stars (and others) started in the Charvel Import section. Opinions vary. Find a Charvel dealer and try one out. Make up your own mind...

Comment

Yeah! Those are the one's... Neck thru, emg 81/85, abalone binded/inlays and flamed maple top for $699 new ?! I'll have to save up and get one.

By the way, does the blue flamed top look as good as the pics? They look sweeeet!

Comment

Hey Maiden since the tops vary it's gonna be hard to say, I got very lucky the top on mine is nice about a 3A quality,low 4A it's got small areas where the flame disapears.
          Music Farm has them on sale right now for 599.99 I would call & Talk to Kris he does online sales & see if you can lock 1 in on layaway for that price. I might buy a Trans Black 1 aswell.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I don't have the money now, but I'll for sure have on it on my to get list...

Comment

Working...
            X