Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a san dimas fit in this?

hi guys,
    Just wondering if a charvel san dimas(fender headstock) will fit in a charvel chainsaw case? If so, will any chainsaw case fit or only certain ones? Any help would be appreciated as I need a hardcase for my guitar...

Thanks in advance!

I don't think so, mine (Model series silver w/guitar logo) is made for a BO pointy, and IIRC some are made for NT pointy. The black ones with the toothpaste logo I don't know at all, someone will pop in and tell for sure. There were a few Charvels made in the 90's with a pseudo strat headstock (the ballsack) but IDK what case they came with.
    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

It fit for me, no problem at all.

Comment

plon,
        can you send me a pic of the case you have? Or is it as simple that as long as it's not a reverse headstock any shaped charvel case will work?

Comment

This is a standard strat sized gray chainsaw case.

Comment

Cool, I wondered often if it would work, I want a strathead neck for mine while the original is refretted. TYVM plon!
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Is it safe to assume that the san dimas is the same size as a fender strat? aka if a strat fits, a san dimas will?

Comment

Working...
              X