identify this jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identify this jackson

im looking for some help with getting ALL the specs on a jackson that i've owned for years.

what model is this guitar?
    what size pickups do i use? (Regular vs "F" Spaced)
    what was the retail cost?
    what is the current value (approx is fine)
    what type of floyd rose is this?
    what wood type is the body?
    what wood type is the neck?

serial number: U04032
    color: Gun Metal Grey
    neckthru
    Made in USA stamp on headstock
    Replaced the original pickups with EMG's, and im looking to upgrade them again to the Dimarzio Joe and Fred's (gotta love that Satriani tone!) need to know if i need regular vs "F" Spaced for this guitar.

i've put some pictures up on photobucket... any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

please send all reply's to wizdum69 AT Gmail.com

Thanks Team!!

edit: never mind
    Last edited by ralph; 04-09-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

4)probably what you paid if you got it used.

Comment

Let's see how long it takes for him to come back here after checking e mail repeatedly.. Not the only forum this is posted on..
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Awwww post number one is another "what is my guitar and what is it worth" thread...c'mon, don't be "that guy". Nobody likes "that guy".

Comment

you boys make sure to
            Originally posted by wizdum69 View Post
            send all reply's to wizdum69 AT Gmail.com
            ??
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah I dont know about yall but if I owned a guitar for years I woulda known the spec within the first month if not before I bought it. I hope I'm wrong but it sounds like someone went to an estate sale of sorts and wants to know what to charge or just found some pics and is fishin for a scam sale.

Comment

I don't know about a scam sale - seems more like gathering info for the impending ebay pitch
                Hail yesterday

Comment

OK I've gone ahead and done a considerable amount of painstaking research on this request, and the appraisal that I have come up with is....$347455.

If anybody would like to verify my work, feel free to plug the number 347455 in here:

Last edited by Axewielder; 04-09-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

I'm with VitaminG. Trolls are a trollin. Fuggums.
                    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Geez axe I just wanted to check ur work. You dont have to be rude lol

Comment

I could have screwed up the decimal point. It could be in the range 347-455.

Comment

Ha ha yeah I aint checkin it this time

Comment

Rofl!
                            It's pronounced soops

Comment

Wow, so this guy signs up for the forum, waits to be approved, writes a post wanting to know everything about a guitar, and then leaves an email address where replies can be sent? wow!
                              Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
                              2007 Jackson DK2M
                              1983 Kramer Pacer Special
                              2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
                              2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Comment

Working...
                              X