It's too much right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too much right?

This Rhodes is posted locally and I thought I have learned enough from you guys to have an idea what they're worth. is $350 right?

seems awful high to me.
    Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
    2007 Jackson DK2M
    1983 Kramer Pacer Special
    2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
    2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

I personally wouldnt pay more than $125 for that thing and I'd rather put my $125 towards a better Jackson. Yeah wayyyy too much for a js.

....and it's R-H-O-A-D-S

Comment

IIRC that's more than they sold for new!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

These are low/mid 200's new, maybe even cheaper if they are looking to get rid of them. On craigslist with today's economy you can't even get 350 for some of the used Japanese models. I recently picked up a KVX10 with HSC for 260.

Comment

I thought you guys had taught me better. I'm thinking it might be the same one that was listed a few days ago for $85. For that price I would have snagged it just for the novelty but now it's way out there.
          I know how to spell Rhoads, just getting off a night shift so my brain is thoast!
          Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
          2007 Jackson DK2M
          1983 Kramer Pacer Special
          2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
          2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Comment

Way too much, if you're looking for a good price on a Rhodes, check this site out:

Shop online our newly listed restored electric pianos - Fender Rhodes Piano, Wurlitzers, Hohner Clavinets and more

Comment

Working...
            X