No Kawasabi Green WR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Kawasabi Green WR?

WTF? I'm seeing Dinkys and KVs all over Ebay and loving the color, but no Warrior?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

NO, There is no Love for the Warrior in the last 2 series! a Kawasabi Green WRMG would be super cool, even with a reverse headstock! Maybe even a Black/with Kawasabi green bevels, or the
    other way around!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Sounds like a great idea, obviously Jackson don't think so.

I'd just like to be able to have a play of an X Series. No sign of them in Australia & none available to Oz from Ebay.

I'm thinking a JS modded would be just fine, probably cheaper too.

Comment

The idea of an import neck-thru Warrior is very appealing to me, but the reverse headstock is a total turn off. They only look good on superstrats, IMO...

Comment

I'm no fan of rev heads either, but what kills the import neckthrough WR for me is the rosewood board. I'd have preferred maple with black fins. Hell if they'd do a Kawa Green Floyded bolt-on import WR I'd just put a DK2M neck on it and be happy.

Might have to send one of my XTs out for paint.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Metal Spawn View Post
            but the reverse headstock is a total turn off. They only look good on superstrats, IMO...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	blasphemy_thumbnail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	2446080
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I do like 'em on Stars, and maybe Vs, but with a Warrior, the design has everything flowing at a downward angle, and the upturned head makes it look like a crashed plane

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                I'm no fan of rev heads either, but what kills the import neckthrough WR for me is the rosewood board. I'd have preferred maple with black fins. Hell if they'd do a Kawa Green Floyded bolt-on import WR I'd just put a DK2M neck on it and be happy.

Might have to send one of my XTs out for paint.
                We tried the trans-green plus maple board/black sharkfins idea a few years ago, and there weren't enough buyers in the limited run. With that in mind, I don't believe a KG/MB combo would go ahead either.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

*Fatwa Kitteh*

Last edited by Metal Spawn; 04-21-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    We tried the trans-green plus maple board/black sharkfins idea a few years ago, and there weren't enough buyers in the limited run. With that in mind, I don't believe a KG/MB combo would go ahead either.
                    I think that fell down mostly because it was bolt-on (DK2M neck on WRMG/XT body - simple in-factory swap without retooling), whereas a neckthrough woulda been Custom Shop USA for about $4000 each.

I mean, trans green would certainly sell better than Cobalt Blue? Everyone has a gloss or metallic black or GMG, but I'm probably the only guy on this board with the blue one

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      I'm probably the only guy on this board with the blue one

bzzzz wrong. i got the trans blue wrxt because black and gun metal grey are boring to me. i got 6 black guitars and they just dont keep my attention.
                      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Yeah but do you have Cobalt or Midnight Blue?

Comment

Working...
                        X