Post your beaters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
    these are all beaters, they look a lot cleaner in the pics than in person.

old news my poor mod 6
    LOVE IT! That's what I'm talking about!
    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

my beater is my solar PC-1. it has been gigged, toured and played hard. it has the most nicks, dings, scratches and damage of any guitar i own (aside from my vintage strat, but it is 50 years old so it is to be expected). the damage on the PC-1 totals 3 dings!!!! horrific, huh???

it is the best sounding PC-1 i have ever owned and that is mostly because i removed all the tone-sucking sustainer junk. it has been reborn with simple electronics:

SD JB in the bridge
      nothing in the middle (just a dummy pickup lowered all the way into the body)
      DiMarzio HS-3 in the neck

those things are mated to a 3 way switch (bridge, bridge+neck, neck) and a volume control. a true rock guitar!!! sadly i have no pics of the guitar by itself, i looked all over for some - i will have to get some later - but i DO have pics of it in action!!!! enjoy!!

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        No one posted a pic of their d*ck, or their wife, or kids in response to the title? You guys are getting old
        I'm surprised no one has posted a picture of the beater to beat all beaters....

The Master Beater!!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
          my beater is my solar PC-1.
          That color is beautiful, still looks great overall. Also, nice scarf!

Comment

Working...
          X