Charvel Evh Art Series Bumblebee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Evh Art Series Bumblebee

Hey guys I just scored a sweet charvel evh art series bumblebee. If anyone here has one please tell me your opinion. Ive always wanted one and finally got one!!

Tell us what you think about it! Also post pictures! (Go to photobucket.com, upload pictures, post the image code.)

Comment

They Rock! Bumble Bee is my favorite.

Comment

Thanks for your replies I'll post pictures as soon as I get it.

Comment

Killer guitar! Looks great,plays great,and sounds great(the pickup is awesome). What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
            (Go to photobucket.com, upload pictures, post the image code.)
            People should die a slow painful death for using photobucket.

That's the last thing you should recommend.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              People should die a slow painful death for using photobucket.

That's the last thing you should recommend.
              What site do you use? I use Photobucket and recommend it because you don't have to do 40 captcha's to upload 2 pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                What site do you use? I use Photobucket and recommend it because you don't have to do 40 captcha's to upload 2 pictures.
                Look at any picture thread from like 6 months back or longer. Photobucket deletes images after a handful of views.

Anything is better. Imageshack, tinypic, flickr, whatever...

I have pictures hosted on imageshack that have been there for nearly a decade. Photobucket always deletes stuff.

Comment

Photobucket doesn't delete photos after a certain amount of views. I'm not sure where you got that from. I have photos as far back as 2006 still in my album on PB. I use PB for certain things. I also have paid hosting and have my own web server at home as well. All get used for their different purposes. I would vote imageshack as the worst image hosting site, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                    Look at any picture thread from like 6 months back or longer. Photobucket deletes images after a handful of views.

Anything is better. Imageshack, tinypic, flickr, whatever...

I have pictures hosted on imageshack that have been there for nearly a decade. Photobucket always deletes stuff.

Thats weird? I have never had that happen to any of my pics on photobucket, and I've had stuff on there for years as well. Are you sure something else didn't happen? I don't know what else could have happened, maybe solar flares?

Oh, and great score on the EVH! I have always wanted one of those. I am completely jealous right now.
                    Last edited by veemagic; 05-15-2012, 08:28 AM.
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                      Photobucket doesn't delete photos after a certain amount of views. I'm not sure where you got that from.
                      /facepalm

I guess you don't use photo hosting all that much. Photobucket has a bandwidth threshold, imageshack doesn't. Pure and simple. Once a photo has reached a certain amount of bandwidth, photobucket will automatically delete it.

Which images are you more familiar with:

or

Hey look, the first thread I looked in... look at all those cool guitars that appear as a white square box with text in it:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/60042-post-your-Vs
                      Last edited by xenophobe; 05-15-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I've never had that problem with Photobucket, either. The only time I've ever seen that image is when deleting or moving a photo. :dunno:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          I've never had that problem with Photobucket, either. The only time I've ever seen that image is when deleting or moving a photo. :dunno:
                          Just look at any picture thread from more than 6 months ago. I find it hard to believe that so many people go in and delete or move photos they know they're posting publicly.

Photobucket has a bandwidth meter on your free account. Imageshack does not. However, imageshack will delete photos that use excessive bandwidth, they have no bandwidth limitation per account.

Comment

There's still plenty of pics that are up in that thread that are on Photobucket, though. Imageshack also has pop-ups and other bullshit.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, but if you look on any picture thread like this, it's always a photobucket image saying bandwidth exceeded or image removed.... imageshack usually doesn't delete their images unless they're against TOS.

And as for pop-ups on the internet.... you should be using adblock plus.

Comment

Working...
                              X