Made in USA meets Made in India...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made in USA meets Made in India...

I just thought I'd post a couple of videos where I'm playing my KVXMG, as well as my CS Warrior (if anyone is interested).

The first video is a thing we did to show a couple of guitars, and some riffs from the new Coldworker album.

I have some live footage from Neurotic Deathfest where I played the KVXMG, but the sound quality is terrible. But it held up really good during the gig. Awesome guitar!

I'm also doing a couple of gigs with Vomitory, and this is from last friday, supporting Nasum on the first gig of their farewell tour.

Cheers!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Awesome!

Brutal technical death metal <3

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice, Anders! It's good to see the X series in action; I enjoyed these clips. I got a chuckle when you recited in monotone "Crafted with quality in India - it's true"

I notice the fretboard on your KV appears quite dark - was it the lighting or did you dye or darken that rosewood?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great stuff, Anders!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

xeno - Thanks man!

Ron - Hehe, well, I had to try and clarify that it actually is true. I think the X-series is an awesome alternative for everyone that can't/doesn't want to shell out the money for a USA. As for the fretboard, I haven't done anything to it (other than giving a light coat of oil just when I restrung it and set it up). It's actually really dark rosewood (and it may be factory dyed), but there's no mistaking it for ebony when looking at it in person. I like the look of it as it is right now, but if it would be factory dyed, and the dye would start coming off, I think I will give the vinegar/steel wool method a shot! I got slightly black fingertips when the guitar was brand new, but that seems to have stopped completely since I oiled the fretboard and restrung the guitar.

Joe - Cheers!!

Comment

Death Metal FTW! Couldn't get a proper look at that CS Warrior. Pics please.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

excellent, Anders! Cool riffage & you guys are sounding tight. I'll look out for the new album.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Pretty cool! Not helping with my GAS for a KVXMG!!! Thanks for posting.
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Me likey

Comment

wilkinsi - I'll try to get that done during the weekend! Death Metal FTW indeed!!

Gary - Thanks bro! I wonder what kind of distribution Listenable have in Australia... I can't remember right off the bat. But hopefully this album can be found in stores down under, as well as the previous two.

BenoA - For the price, they're awesome!

bratfink - Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      BenoA - For the price, they're awesome!
                      Not good for the GAS...
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Nice to see that still are out there people who think reasonably. A MII Jackson isn't automatically crap, for Christ's sake!

I tried a RRXT at the local music store, that guitar was really nice for the money you pay for it. The new X-series' quality-price ratio is the best among all the Jacksons currently, I think.

The new X series is probably one of the better decisions in the history of Jackson. Affordable neck-thrus - hell yeah!

Comment

I sure looks killer!
                          If it's anything like the Charvel Desolation series, the X series is here to stay. REALLy nice guitars at fairly decent prices... What's not to like?
                          Nice videos by the way.
                          Rodrigo.
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwolf View Post
                            Nice to see that still are out there people who think reasonably. A MII Jackson isn't automatically crap, for Christ's sake!

I tried a RRXT at the local music store, that guitar was really nice for the money you pay for it. The new X-series' quality-price ratio is the best among all the Jacksons currently, I think.

The new X series is probably one of the better decisions in the history of Jackson. Affordable neck-thrus - hell yeah!
                            Sweden calling Croatia: I agree with every word!

Comment

Originally posted by kuerbo View Post
                              I sure looks killer!
                              If it's anything like the Charvel Desolation series, the X series is here to stay. REALLy nice guitars at fairly decent prices... What's not to like?
                              Nice videos by the way.
                              Rodrigo.
                              Thanks Rodrigo! Man, it feels like ages since I saw you here..? Might just be that I haven't been around too much... but still.

Comment

Working...
                              X