New Jackson Banner Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson Banner Day!

I posted a thread about a month ago looking for a Jackson banner. I had exhausted eBay/Craiglist and even talked to a dealer, but ended up with nothing. That original thread was removed by the mods for violating site rules (it morphed into a group purchase with a non supporting vendor), but I learned a couple of things:

1. Group purchases are hard to put together even for something as simple as a banner
    2. Most sign shops can make something like this for a lot less than you would think

I had figured that getting a sign shop to print a trademarked logo would be hard, but as long as it's for personal use, it's not a problem. All bets are off though if you try to use something like this for commercial purposes

Anyway, so I ventured out on my own. Google found me both a vector image of the logo plus a website where I could upload the image, pick some options and hit submit. The end result is awesome. The banner is made out of 18mil polyester woven matte fabric. It's a heavy weight fabric that's double stitched on the edges with 4 grommet holes.

I went for 2' x 4' and the cost was $31.60 (not including shipping)!!! The vinyl ones are even cheaper.

The place printed and shipped in one day and then it was on a UPS truck. If you want to do something similar, PM me and I'll tell you where I got it done.
    Last edited by MetalDaze; 05-29-2012, 10:40 AM.

Great idea. Looks killer. I may have to do something similar soon. Price is awesome too.
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Why are those guitars backwards but the type is right? Weird.

:-)
      2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
      Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Very nice! I want to get the one I have in my display picture, after I get my V-Rock stickers for my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Animus View Post
          Why are those guitars backwards but the type is right? Weird.

:-)
          maybe he's left handed? lol
          The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

PM sent
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by peabuddy View Post
              maybe he's left handed? lol
              Ahh yes... I am one of those pesky lefties always whining why I can't find a decent guitar At least nobody tries to borrow them from me

Comment

It looks killer!! I have the same digital image of Jackson which I'm planning to turn into a huge sticker and place it as the background of the guitars hangers.

Comment

Thats a great idea! I never thought it would be that hard to find a Jackson banner...

At least I know who to pm to get one now,

Thanks.
                  Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                  Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Surely you need a left handed banner too?

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
                      Surely you need a left handed banner too?
                      That would look cool IMO.

Comment

... and I'm back from my encounter with the ban-hammer. Looks like you got a good deal, and a nice looking banner to boot. Nice!

I'm going to go make myself one.
                        I will sacrifice Gracie Law to appease my emperor and live out my earthly pleasures with Miao Yin!

Comment

Originally posted by SignoftheDragon View Post
                          ... and I'm back from my encounter with the ban-hammer. Looks like you got a good deal, and a nice looking banner to boot. Nice!

I'm going to go make myself one.
                          Thanks for your help last time around. It motivated me to actually get this done!

Comment

Working...
                          X