Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the Elite Series not even mentioned on the Jackson website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the Elite Series not even mentioned on the Jackson website?

Anyone know why? You'd think they'd list Limited Editions on there with the specs and stuff.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Jackson's never been known to update their site in a timely fashion and those Elite guitars were a one time run right before the closing of the factory in Japan.

Comment

They were a special run, not a regular production model. I couldn't own one, I'd get sad every time I looked at it.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
        Jackson's never been known to update their site in a timely fashion and those Elite guitars were a one time run right before the closing of the factory in Japan.
        Tell me about it! The Charvel site is totally worthless!!!! :think:
        Wrong Specs, wrong pictures, etc... There's even a Floyded guitar shown without a locking nut... Bolt on's with specs sayng they're neckthroughs...
        Kevin Easton came to mind, the site was ugly back then, but at least you could rely on the specs.
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Jackson really needs a kick in the ass in a lot of departments, one being website maintenance. I'm really glad to have been able to snag my Elite KV, it's one of the nicest playing guitars i've ever laid my hands on and it roars. Does anyone have a full spec list for this series? I think Ron or someone else mentioned in another thread that the frets on the Elite series are stainless steel.
          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Working...
          X