Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok folks please dont kill me now, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok folks please dont kill me now, but...

...i realy want a new guitar, and its not a jackson...
    ok,, i would love a new jackson too, but i found a pretty cheap ibanez paul gilber model, that purple and pink one..... and if i ever get a ibanez im getting that one, but im not sure if i should get this one, or save up some money for a customshop rhoads..... im thinking of getting a realy cool,satanic,evil, funny finnish, which im getting the copyright to... hehe....

Re: ok folks please dont kill me now, but...

If you aren´t in the need for another guitar right now, I say save your money and get the CS Rhoads. Unless, of course, you can resell the PGM for more than what you paid for it when the time comes to pay up for the Rhoads.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyHell:
      that purple and pink one...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Purple and pink? I thought it was dark blue and pink. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Who cares what you play man! It is all good as long as you like it! How cheap is the PGM? I am not crazy about the trems on those. They are flimsy feeling. If you are going to block it the problem solved but it is not as positive feeling as the edge tremolo they use. Other than that they feel pretty good. Wow though. you are on two ends of the spectrum with guitars there in terms of shapes. Both play and feel completely different so I think that is also a big part of you choice there.... And a PGM is way way WAY cheaper $$$ compared to anything custom shop so they are not apples to apples here. Even a RR1 might be an unfair comparison to a PGM. If you are getting a great deal and dont think when you get it home you are going to wish you saved and bought the RR1 (and like the playtime that you spent with it of course) then I think you should get it. I would look at other guitars in the price of the PGM and then make your decision from there. Then you will be buying what you feel is the best guitar on an even scale in terms of $$$.

[ August 23, 2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Firebird V ]

Comment

Working...
        X