Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone help me out with this jackson v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me out with this jackson v?

So, I'm more than likely buying this guitar off this guy whom i've met off kijiji, now i've seen the guitar and checked it out and such, it looks good and plays decent for the price. I just have no damn idea what exact model this King V is. I've looked everywhere and can't find anything about it. Someone help me out?
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Now price wise, he's offering the guitar (obviously) with a case he bought himself, the original pick ups with a duncan 64? (not too sure) and the bridge is a dimebucker, which he put in himself, for a total of $275. It is worth it? I've got a week to respond to him, so take your time to help me out. Thanks guys, take care.

Looks like a j series KV. I would pass. Let's see what the gurus think.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

older JS that was like $300 new. with a case and pickup upgrades still hard to justify that price.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Even though its a little hard to identify the pricr do you believe that it is worth it? This is the first time buying used, can you tell? Haha.

Comment

JS30KV - Made in India - bottom of the line Jackson.

That fretboard looks awfully light

Your call

Maybe offer $225
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

bottom of the bottom for Jackson guitars. You could find much better for that price
            addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

I'd offer $200 to be honest. You can't polish a turd. I just found this on my local Kijiji, are you a Windsor native as well? If you wait a bit you can usually find Pro Series Jackson's cheap, i got my RR3 for $250 used and it was in brand new condition. Also, try Craigslist Detroit, (if you have your passport to go across), I'm pretty sure there's still a KV4 on there for about $300 or so.
              Last edited by MetalHeadMat; 06-19-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I would pass. I bought my jackson ke3 for $325 shipped with gibson explorer gigbag. If you still would like a js series King v, ebay has them for $250-$270 new with shark fin inlays.

New king V with gigbag $280
                New king V w/o bag $250

At least these are brand new with free shipping.
                Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Metalheadmat, I am indeed from the windsor area, I would consider looking up stuff on craigslist and going to detroit, though im slightly still under the wings of my parents, though I'll be off to post secondary in a couple of months so i'll be able to do what I feel so i'll remember to check craigslist out when I can. Also I do thank you all for all of your info on here. I ended up leaving the guy a message saying that I wasn't so interested anymore. I'll still be on the look out for some sweet jacksons that I could get my hands on, so i'll post another thread if I feel im interested in something. Thanks for all your help guys, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X