Hello From Steamy Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello From Steamy Florida

Wow, what a welcome! Man, you guys are ok. I knew all those drummer friends of mine were lying about guitarists.

To answer a few responses:

#1) Thanks for comments on the house. Very cool digs indeed and I would like to extend a warm welcome to everyone to come and stay whenever they would like. Sleeping on the dock will be quite comfortable for all of you, and when you need to shower, just roll over, and voila! Natural salt shower!

#2) I am glad you were in awe of my rotisserie chicken, wish my wife and friends were. Those were actually hens, and I burned the crap out of them. I have gotten better since then. My grilling is progressing faster than my guitaring.

#3) I would love to get together with any local or not so local folks-email me and i am there. I can use all the help I can get with this guitar thing.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Now, who is going to sell me a nice model 4???????

Shawn in Tampa
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Hey Shawn,,,,Welcome welcome welcome!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:
        Sleeping on the dock will be quite comfortable for all of you, and when you need to shower, just roll over, and voila! Natural salt shower!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You'll fit right in here, yes you will! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

HEY ALL FOR A JCF BASH AND I KNOW Y'ALL WILL NEED A BASS PLAYER! WELCOME A BOARD! btw, don't worry about cooking, as a fat guy, i KNOW how to cook! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ August 20, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: peabuddy ]
          The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Welcome Shawn, from another member in steamy Florida. Lately though, all I've seen is rain everyday. I'm in Stuart, on the east coast about 35 miles north of West Palm.

As you can see, a lot of friendly and helpful people here. You think you have GAS, stick around to see it in its advanced forms. Medical science still hasn't found a cure but the treatment seems to be MORE CHARVELS & JACKSONS.

Roam around and I'm sure all of your questions will be answered and you'll even make a few friends and maybe find a few deals.

Again - Welcome!

Ted ~ TC Rocker USA ~ [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X