Rr id

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rr id

I stumbled on a black RR with red bevels, sharkies and red Jackson logo. I have no idea what model it is. Can anyone tell me so I can get an idea of trade value. I've started to make a deal but wanted to double check. Here is the listing with pics.
    Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
    2007 Jackson DK2M
    1983 Kramer Pacer Special
    2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
    2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Long and short... limited run at GC I believe. Indian made JS series. Not worth very much more than a regular JS

Comment

Id get it and drop a nice dxmg or dkmg neck on it. You can tell the js series by their control layouts. Most if not all are vol, toggle, tone inline with eachother.

Comment

Cool. sounds like we are pretty close on trade value. I always wanted a RR with a floyd and it's pretty cool looking. I offered him my LTD MH100-QM. It is still in mint condition and sold for $299 new. The build quality is excellent so that should make up the difference in value.

Currently Shredding:
        2007 Jackson DK2M
        2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

Sounds like a good trade. I heard those play pretty well. Im a js hater and those are the only one I considered.

Comment

I haddn't really played with any myself. But, it figures. Just when I'm pretty settled in on guitars something pops up on craigslist that I always wanted It must be a sickness. hehe

Currently Shredding:
            2007 Jackson DK2M
            2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

I hear that. I need to stay away from craigslist....but I can't ha ha.

Comment

Working...
              X