Lightning Sky Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Sky Graphic

I've been wonderin' for awhile now, has it ever been done in red? Or would it be possible to put some sorta' red matte over it? in order to replace the white with red 'n all. This might be meant for the Tech Q&A section but i'm not sure.

Re: Lightning Sky Graphic

Never seen it, but they could do it in red if you wanted

Dunno about the red matte...theres probably a better way

[ August 20, 2003, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: markpb ]

Comment

It can be done with white lightning on red sky, i've seen a soloist with that finish in the 2001 catalog.
      [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I had an '87 Jackson Strat with a lightning on red graphic, I called it "Red Storm'. Here is a pic:

Comment

Wow. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Gorgeous axe man. I was talkin' more about the actual lightning and sky aspect being red though. Hmm, i'll keep on searchin'.

Comment

I've seen red ones like Jim's (it may have actually been Jim's) but I've never seen one with the actual lightning bolts red.

Comment

Yeah, you probably have seen mine. I bought it here and sold it on eBay a few months later. The graphic and the Floyd were the only things I liked about it. It was really heavy (I think it may have been northern ash from what i saw under a large paint chip), and it was really bright sounding. No warmth. I should have tried some other pickups in it, but it really didn't break my heart parting with it. That is an unusual statement to come from me. Out of the 13 I have bought in recent times, this was one of two that really didn't 'click' with me.

Comment

Earlier this year, I saw a Soloist in my local GC that was black with yellow/orange/red lightning. Not sure if it was a Custom Shop or not, but it sure was sweet!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My 91 Dinky has red lightning. I'm not sure how to attach a photo but my avatar shows it. Can someone walk me through attaching a pic of it?

Comment

Holy resurrection. Is this a record?
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Could be, that's about 5 1/2 years, wow.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah I know it's a very old post, but I just joined and I'm trying to find out if there are any other red lightnings out there. I didn't expect a response. Can one of you walk me through attaching a photo so i can put my guitar on a more current post?

Comment

I remember seeing some red lightnings deep in this thread:

Last edited by Axewielder; 01-24-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STICKMAN View Post
                            Yeah I know it's a very old post, but I just joined and I'm trying to find out if there are any other red lightnings out there. I didn't expect a response. Can one of you walk me through attaching a photo so i can put my guitar on a more current post?
                            I'm probably the slowest guy on the board(computer wise), however - if you go to photobucket.com and register a free account, it will allow you to post. I believe it needs to be from a web based server.

Cheers and welcome on board
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                            X