Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD - My KE2 is here! Plus photos of my other Kelly (lots of photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - My KE2 is here! Plus photos of my other Kelly (lots of photos)

My KE2 arrived this week, so I spent a bit of time swapping the pickups out and locking the trem, it's gig-ready now! While I was taking photos I decided to get the custom out too, then the King V... by then I'd decided I might as well include my LTD as well (the King V and the LTD are in a separate thread). You might want to make a cup of tea or something before you start

KE2 - EMG81/60 set in chrome, and trem blocked. Other than that, it's all standard.

The allen keys were missing, but the holder was there so I've put a couple in...

I know lots of people hate stringing a Floyd with the ball ends like this, but I don't care

And the custom shop Kelly. I pretty much copied the KE2 when I specced it, apart from the strings-through and EMGs. Again, 81 & 60 - my favourite combination. The graphic was created by q4nobody.co.uk; it's my late girlfriend Nina, who was killed in a car accident in 2010.

I've actually ordered a plain truss rod cover to replace the NEAW one, as I've decided I don't really like it.

The family

And just the Jacksons...

Last edited by skullfunkerry; 07-26-2012, 10:24 AM.

Nice collection!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by skullfunkerry View Post

I know lots of people hate stringing a Floyd with the ball ends like this, but I don't care
      I string all of my guitars like this! It seems more "clean" and out of the way for me, plus the strings don't scratch the inside of your case or stab your fingers...

Love your kelly's man!
      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Awesome lineup you've got there!

That Kelly custom is amazing. I saw it in your other thread, but didn't know who the girl was. My condolences, great tribute.

Comment

Nice group of Jacksons!

Comment

Nice collection and congrats on the NGD!
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Working...
            X