check this thing out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this thing out....

not mine by the way. but ive heard it would look great with a ghost flame.....

Comment

Not much mass to the body. I have a Fire guitar that's similar in body shape thought it was going to be an awesome project until I found out the body was pressboard.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Ha ha! This one is great! Your not going to have much tone for sure with that much wood gone.
        Thanks for that find!

Comment

just noticed your slash pic profile thing. i saw him sat night, was ok, he didnt seem into it at all {sobriety?}. i saw axl's roses this past new years in vegas and was very impressed. i was lucky to see them all play together at the ritz in ny when they filmed the "you could be mine" video. such a fucking shame they cant get it together, especially considering the rock hall of fame thing. i know its a one sided thing and axl is a dick etc, still a real shame regardless......

Comment

Dude isn't including the custom-cut cavity cover it's going to need?

And a guitar like that isn't about tone, it's about a high-gain pickup through a high-gain amp and constant sound coming from it.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Gtwgits
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I saw G n R when Axl tried to get out with the Chinese Democracy, back in....2002/2003 in Cleveland. Was NOT impressed. Haven't seen him since. Slash though, I have seen a few times and have always felt I got my money's worth. He played with heart and seemed to be having a great time. Perhaps an off night for your show Pickford? Dunno. I like the man, and have all his solo stuff to get my fill.

Comment

I have a bad habit of 'resting' my forearm of the body, that wouldn't be to comfortable with that guitar!!
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                  X