How good Really are those bullseye re-issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good Really are those bullseye re-issues

Well I'm checking out GX and I see Lloyd still has some bullseye charvels left and to the guys who own one how are they? How is the playability and the feel of the maple fretboard. Also is the neck unfinished? One more thing are you satisfied with the jb or did you switch it out. Oh yea how is the neck feel compared to a speed neck (King V) . Thanks [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: How good Really are those bullseye re-issues

Its not a Jackson, its a Charvel. And they do kick ass, but if your looking for a King V feel or whatever, don't waste your money.

Comment

They friggin' ROCK...I love mine more than back in January....totally 80's feel on that guitar...neck is great on it...I'm happy with the pickup as is....

Comment

It's one of the best to come out of the shop in a very long time. The JB's not my favorite either, but it's still an excellent pickup. I've never considered replacing it. The neck is absolute sweetness and, yes, it's unfinished. Highly recommended.

Comment

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] The absolute best guitar I ever owned. Swapped the pickup out for a Duncan Distortion. In my opinion, it sounds much better.

Comment

Working...
          X