Is this a good trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good trade?

My Jackson Ontario made, yes the Steve Blaze guitar Pg14 in the 1994 catalog, for a Performance strat previously owned by Warren Demartini plus some cash from me? See JCguitars.com for the Performance. See earlier posts in this section by me about My Jackson, or in the usa jackson section.

Re: Is this a good trade?

That is not for us to say in a public forum like this. This should be a private deal between you and Justin.
    If you are happy with the deal, then great. If not, then great. Talking to someone in private is one thing, airing it out in public before it even goes down is just wrong.

[ August 22, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

Amen to that!!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

OK now I'm [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I just thought the input of feloow JCFers would help me make the right decision as to is Performance as good as a Jackson. I am the one that approached the trade to Justin, man I thought I would get some good input from some guys here who may know just a little bit more about performance guitars than I do, boy was I wrong, sorry I even brought it up.

Comment

In private there are many of us who would be willing to help out. That Performance is a really nice guitar, but I don't know if the values square up or not never having seen yours.
          The point was it would be in bad form to discuss the deal on an open forum where Justin is a member and potentially ruin a deal for you, or ruin a deal for him.

It would be like someone getting a bottom line price on something from Matt, and then asking members if it could be beat.

Its along the same lines of asking someone what they paid for something. Just kinda bad form.

Comment

I completely understand that point, maybe I should have asked it in a simple way, Is a Performance better or just as good as a Jackson? I was not asking ah, just forget the thread, hopefully justin & I can work it out.

Comment

I own a Performance Warren De Martini Signature REAL Snakeskin over a Koa body, and I own a BOATLOAD of USA Jacksons, and they are BOTH VERY FINE INSTRUMENTS, but as Chuck mentioned, you MIGHT want to ask this question - ONE-ON-ONE with any JCFers you MIGHT be friendly with, as washin' yer skivvies {AND Justins} in a public FOUNTAIN is really NOT the way to go about it...You can e-mail ME at [email protected] if ya like...

...Just an OLD MAN'S 2 CENTS-WORTH of OPINION... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Doc, email is on the way.

Comment

Working...
                X