No announcement yet.

More maple fretboards from Jackson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These look cool! Details? Country of Origin? Specs?
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Jacksons with maple fretboards are killer! My DK2M with SD pups really shines, looking forward for the X-Series w/ maple fretboards

Comment

Those are really nice. Did anybody see the neck joint on the trans blue guitar? Unbelievable! I really hope a store around me gets a blue one, if the price is right I'll have to grab one.
        Last edited by MetalHeadMat; 09-07-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Not to bad, would rather to see different inlays though.
          To shred or not to shred, the former is the only option...

Comment

That's gotta be World Guitars Indonesia. I've noticed they are making some of the higher end import Jacksons. The finish on that flamey red one is the dead giveaway. It looks like the killer finish they do on the Indonesian Ibanez Premier guitars. Not sure about that 3-bolt neck and the goofy control cavity.

Last edited by lepard; 09-13-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

A few reverse headstock models should be a given. I like no rings. But its easier to add them if you want them, then it is for me to take them off and fill in the screw holes. The Piranha inlay would have been great. They actually had a Jackson stars with a reverse stock and piranha inlays on maple. I was upset that such a great guitar didn't get any USA market time.
              An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
              A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Originally posted by holycross1 View Post
                They actually had a Jackson stars with a reverse stock and piranha inlays on maple.
                Delrin piranhas?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It had black binding and black inlays. Delrin? I guess. It was on an import thred I believe. I remember my feeling of FMIC betrayal. I wanted the guitar in the picture. I believe it was a dark violet or purple.
                  An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                  A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Yes, delrin is the black plastic that Jackson uses for inlays on models such as DK2M & RR24M. I was gonna put "(black)" in the middle of my post but I thought "Nah, he'll get it"
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I wish that they would go back to the ebony sharks on the maple necks. They look so much better than the plastic "delrin" ones. IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                      X