No announcement yet.

JCF members Jackson/Charvel collections thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curt, your Koa BCRich collection....i think i need to change my pants. how long have you had the bich10, as you know the stringers on old Bich's is very rare. as for the jacksons just insane, that red 1 hum floyded RR IS THE PERFECT Rhoads IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
      Curt, your Koa BCRich collection....i think i need to change my pants. how long have you had the bich10, as you know the stringers on old Bich's is very rare. as for the jacksons just insane, that red 1 hum floyded RR IS THE PERFECT Rhoads IMO.
      I've had that Bich 10 for at least 15 years....I have not seen too many others with stringers either.

The red Rhoads is RR0051 and was ordered by LA Musician/Promoter Jim Warino later sold to Tommy Asakawa of Warrior. Also there's a old picture ('83 or '84) of George Lynch on a pool table with a bunch of guitars around him, RR0051 is in the background. Most of the guitars in that pic were Jim Warino's.

*EDITED* to add that pic of George & RR0051 in the background.
      Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 09-22-2012, 12:31 AM.
      Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
        I can never resist these threads even though everyone has already seen most of my collection. Still many more not pictured here but here's most of the 'good stuff'

2 or 3 in the big group shot are gone.

As always Curt, Damn nice!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          Did you upgrade it with the Floyd? Those originally came with the crappy Fender trem, eh?
          No I got it that way. a previous owner before it hit my store had it done.
          Gil

Comment

Working...
          X