No announcement yet.

Soloist Refin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's a major award!" ...now stop teasing and show it!

Comment

Ahhhhh, 1989. My favorite year for USA Jacksons. 1989 was the only year the Floyd's were top mounted and they added a pullback cutout. You can always tell a 1989 model immediately that way.

Now on with the show !

Comment

Frgileé...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Must be from Italy! (France?)
          Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
          "It's a major award!" ...now stop teasing and show it!
          Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
          Frgileé...
          I love that movie! That's what happens when you drink and pack. I had correctly labeled the other side but my hand went and my brain was a few steps behind. Once it was done I just went with it. What are you going to do?! I figured it would make UPS laugh along the way and it would maybe get some special treatment. I've been cleaning it up and slowly putting it back together... so the unveil may be a while . I will say that Mike has been a pleasure to deal with, as it has already been mentioned here many, many times. Truly a cool dude!

Now that I think of it, it kind of reminds me of this Jackson... but I like mine better! Reverse sharkies baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
            I figured it would make UPS laugh along the way and it would maybe get some special treatment.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              Wicked! I love those bodies with the pull-up routes.
              I was thinking the same thing. Nice looking snakeskin paint.

Comment

What the hell is this guy saying?
                Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Booya!

It tool some time to get it all together, but slow and steady is always better than rushing it. Mike did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier. I had no idea he would repaint one whole guitar since I was only having the front painted; so I basically have a brand new freakin' guitar! It's such a huge improvement to say the least! If anyone has any doubts Mike Learn is super cool to work with and always made himself available and accessible to answer any concerns I had. e-mail phone whatever! Good customer service is rarely found these days. Thanks Mike! \m/ >_< \m/

Comment

Outstanding! My eyes think they can still see a bit of the lady under the snakeskin pattern, though!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
                      Booya!

It tool some time to get it all together, but slow and steady is always better than rushing it. Mike did a fantastic job and I couldn't be happier. I had no idea he would repaint one whole guitar since I was only having the front painted; so I basically have a brand new freakin' guitar! It's such a huge improvement to say the least! If anyone has any doubts Mike Learn is super cool to work with and always made himself available and accessible to answer any concerns I had. e-mail phone whatever! Good customer service is rarely found these days. Thanks Mike! \m/ >_< \m/
                      Looks great, man! I can't say enough nice things about Mike Learn; not only talented as hell, but SUCH a great guy to work with.
                      Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Outstanding! My eyes think they can still see a bit of the lady under the snakeskin pattern, though!
                      You knew this already, but you're a horrible person. I like that about you.That was hilarious.

Sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thank you for your business bro!!!!
                        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                          You knew this already, but you're a horrible person. I like that about you.That was hilarious.

Sully
                          LOL Thank you, sir! I try hard to be horrible. And I'll be here all week.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X