Clear All

• helloweeeeeen
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

• I think it is a really cool idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
        I know you guys...you would have come up with a way.
        What do you guys feel is a fair cut off date?
        15th seems good. Two weeks is reasonable amount of time for people to mull over their dream design. Not to mention that the keeners can start right now if they really want.

I'm a procrastinator so I'll try and come up with something the evening of the 14th.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Very cool. Props again to Mike for doing this.

I have nothing to submit. The only graphic I really want is a psycho clown, and the only personal story behind it is that my wife said not to get one because clowns freak her out. Not exactly contest winning stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
            What do you guys feel is a fair cut off date?
            I'm not so much bothered by what the end date is, but the cutoff for entries from new users.

I don't think it would be good for the forum to have this posted everywhere and for people to sign up only because the possibility for winning is actually pretty good. Even though it might attract a few new people who would actually participate, it would bring in a flood of people and lots of spam with it. So having a new user join date sometime before the actual contest starts would probably be best for the board.

Just my thoughts... and fwiw, I'm not entering. I've been on a spree lately and there are people that deserve something like this far more than I do.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• outstanding Mike

MOSHON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• Completely agree with Xeno on this with the potential flood of newbies looking to simply score. I have ideas that are important to me but I am in no way in need of anything so I never planned to submit either. I can think of a few here that are VERY deserving of this. And a few that deserve some cock dragons tatooed on em instead lol.

Great thing your doing here Mike
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

• Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                  Completely agree with Xeno on this with the potential flood of newbies looking to simply score.
                  Here here. IMO you should have, oh, let's say 25,000 minimum posts to participate!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I'm with Zeno also, makes sense.

Comment

• Ron, then you will have 10k newbies in here posting COOL and LIKE THAT on posts that have been deceased for the better part of a decade.

And I am pretty sure ill will never have that many posts even if this board exists till i die.
                      Haters gonna hate

Comment

• Ron...you win. HAHAHAHa. Ok. Lets make the date of membership Sept 11, 2012. That seems appropriate for now.
                        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

• Mike your a good guy. Quite the offer.

Comment

• This is an amazing thing to do Mike!

is this open to us overseas as well??? ( we could have a cockdragon on each continent....)

Comment

• I'm waiting for the stories people submit with how the cockdragon has a personal meaning for them

Comment

• Sure, but shipping would be a bit costly for you guys over there.
                                Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                                This is an amazing thing to do Mike!

is this open to us overseas as well??? ( we could have a cockdragon on each continent....)
                                Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                                http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X