No announcement yet.

Giving back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create a drawing with a large number of skulls. Have people PM you with the count. If they are right their name goes in to a pot to be randomly drawn. Transpose said drawing on to winners guitar.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
      All great ideas. Or perhaps, guess Ron's shoe size? Keep them coming.
      Ron's shoe size is easy... 462 EEEE...
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Idea #1: "most in need of a refin" - everyone shows their beat up, battle scarred guitars and Mike picks the one that could most use some new paint.

Idea #2: "Mike Learn superfan" - people submit how they learned about Mike Learn and tell which of his artwork they like the most.

Idea #3: "most creative" - prize goes to whoever comes up with the most original, creative idea for some artwork.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
          Idea #1: "most in need of a refin" - everyone shows their beat up, battle scarred guitars and Mike picks the one that could most use some new paint.
          I like that!

You could have either beat up guitars or paintjobs that just deserve to put out of their misery and covered up forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            paintjobs that just deserve to put out of their misery and covered up forever.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
              If that's the case I'm going to take my guitar outside and throw it!

But seriously. I have an Explorer that's so beat it up it almost looks like it's unplayable.

Comment

Yup it's gotta be a peep eating contest. I don't want to play, but I do want to tune in on the "Chunk Cam".

Comment

No matter what ends up being the deciding factor, that super awesome of you Mike! And that's why this forum is so awesome!

Comment

The pick a refin idea isn't a good idea IMO because I can post a pic that would probably get close to winning but I like it the way it is and don't want it re finished.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I think it should be whoever posts nexty in this thread wins a refin...
                      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Just in case my idea gets picked...

I win!!
                        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

How about a Medusa graphic, but each of the snakes is a cockdragon?

Comment

Going back to contests, the winner is one who comes closest to guessing how many guitars have mike's artwork been done on them?
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                              Going back to contests, the winner is one who comes closest to guessing how many guitars have mike's artwork been done on them?
                              That's a good one. I wonder if Mike has an accurate count?

...and we would need a distinction between Jackson and the other brands.....or CS orders versus private work....

Comment

Lets all post pictures of our boring black soloists that need to be brought to life.

Winner makes a donation to some graphic arts school.
                                Jackson KV2
                                Jackson KE1T
                                Jackson KE1F
                                Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
                                X