Giving back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent read through all of the suggestions, but here's mine:

Create an official thread, allow only 1 post per day per person in that thread. Close thread on pre-deremined date/time. Mike draws (or randomly generates) a number and whoever has that post number wins.

ibboring

oh, and to make sure that the winner doesnt just flip it on ebay, the winning prize should be Mike's artwork as a tattoo on the winners ass!
    Last edited by Codex; 09-11-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Mike Learn is one cool dude. Most people would not do this type of thing. Just awesome.
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        The "Fuck Me Jesus" graphic! That wins.

/endofthread
        Xeno..Dude!!!! Right..?????

Check it out!!!!!!

Last edited by horns666; 09-11-2012, 08:57 PM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That Vampirella pic would be badass on a guitar.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            That Vampirella pic would be badass on a guitar.
            I agree man. What's cool is she evolved along with the series. But that was the original. In the back of the Magazine you could buy a "life size" 6' poster of her for $1.99. So, I did, and left it behind before I moved from home. There was so many coats of schlack on it..my poor mom had to use a blowtorch to get off my door.

My poor mom...she's a saint!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I loved watching this movie as a kid. But yeah, exorcist would do.

Sam

Comment

Sam, I got that 1921 VHS silen,t classic in my music room. Great movie to view while listening to metal!!!

I had that Linda Blair / Pazuzu image..but it's a red X instead.

Ron should ge a Speed Racer graphic.

Comment

I always thought a Roswell Rhoads with a patient perspective of an alien looking down at them with an eyeball retractor and the surround of a UFO would have been cool.
                  Haters gonna hate
                  Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Sam, I got that 1921 VHS silen,t classic in my music room. Great movie to view while listening to metal!!!
                    Finally someone who has also watched that movie! Although I haven't tried watching it listening to metal though! That movie is scary !! But not as scary as this!

Sam

Comment

Sam, back in the 90's I attempted to make a soundtrack to Nosferatu. I used various stuff like Type O -, and stuff for example. Something fitting for the vibe, while reading the subtitles. Especially in October..

Yes, The spider walk. Y'know I tried to do that down my steps. Ummmm..never try that.

Comment

Sam

Comment

Xeno..Dude!!!! Right..?????

Check it out!!!!!!
                          I'm gonna be civil, I was gonna say something really rude, but I don't want to derail this thread.

I think I'm gonna have one done. Not those images though... Similar to this... it's good for a starting point:

I've never owned a single guitar with gfx. This may be the first
                          Last edited by xenophobe; 09-12-2012, 03:40 AM.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Killer idea Mike!
                            Although... You know Cockdragon is going to win...
                            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I love you guys. The way man should love man. Not with sword and shield...nor shame or fig leaf.

Comment

I love you guys. The way man should love man. Not with sword and shield...nor shame or fig leaf.
                                Its not with "I cant believe its NUT butter" is it? because if it is I dont want any lol
                                Haters gonna hate
                                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X