Giving back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, homework?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That means since this is a Jackson Charvel forum, it would only be appropriate to paint a Jackson Charvel. Thoughts? Talk amongst yourselves.

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
      Sounds great. But please clarify...

regarding

1. Did you mean you'll do the artwork only on a Jackson/Charvel guitar?

. And we are not even close when it comes to artwork. remember my artwork I sketched for you? it looked like a monkey instead of the devil.
      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        It worked for Manowar!
        True statement indeed. HAHAHA

Comment

Yeah, J/C only. Besides, it's YOUR contest!

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
            That means since this is a Jackson Charvel forum, it would only be appropriate to paint a Jackson Charvel. Thoughts? Talk amongst yourselves.
            Makes perfect sense!
            Sam

Comment

Very cool! Looking forward to this! I may participate too! lol Would we need to draw it out ourselves? I'm not that talented! haha

Comment

I think we would be looking for concept and the best you can do for a mockup. Remember, licensed imagery is a no-no. Still open for other ideas, but this is where I am heading right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                  How about this, a design contest, with an accompanying essay or explain what the graphic means to you. That way we can get all the reasons why the cock dragon is important to those who are smitten. HAHAHAH J/K on the cockdragon, but serious on the rest.

1. It has to be a Jackson/Charvel.
                  2. You have to have been a member here for a certain duration.
                  3. You ship it to me, I ship it back.
                  4. Comes with a Learn Guitar shirt of your size.
                  5. You sign a waiver stating that I am not responsible for when a beer bottle hits ya in the head while playing the cockdragon on stage.
                  In this essay are speling and gramur gonna have to be gooder ?
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Da shitz bedda bee kurrect.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                      Next time, put the big design on the back and just have a small logo over where the pocket should be or a larger one across the chest... Everyone knows the big design is supposed to be on the back. :P
                      I've always thought that was weird; I don't get tattoos in places I can't see and would never want a good design on a shirt be on the back. Seems like a waste. That said, this is a great thing, and Mike, you're a hell of a dude.

Sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                        I've always thought that was weird; I don't get tattoos in places I can't see and would never want a good design on a shirt be on the back. Seems like a waste.
                        I think it looks far more professional with a small front logo and a large back graphic... I'm more likely to wear it everywhere. Maybe it's just a California thing.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                          I've always thought that was weird; I don't get tattoos in places I can't see and would never want a good design on a shirt be on the back.
                          So Sully, your T has your logo real big on the front but upside down so you can look down at it during the day? Hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                            I think it looks far more professional with a small front logo and a large back graphic... I'm more likely to wear it everywhere.
                            +1
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              So Sully, your T has your logo real big on the front but upside down so you can look down at it during the day? Hee hee
                              Thankfully, I can read upside down letters.
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Will we be posting submissions here or directly to Mike?

Also, can I enter multiple ideas or do I need to go all in on one design?

Comment

Working...
                                X