Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This place is great (as if you did not know that)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place is great (as if you did not know that)

I joined a while ago and have not posted too much.I am always looking for another guitar(who isn't [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ).I have had many questions on ebay guitars and always seem to find the answer here doing a search.Plus every search just expands my Charvel/Jackson knowledge [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . I just want to say thanks to all the knowledgeable people here that take the time to post the info.Without this board I would have ended up buying guitars that were not what I thought they were.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Re: This place is great (as if you did not know that)

Your very welcome(even though I'm not one of the very knowledgable ones you speak of [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Cool! welcome and have fun!
      I just gave you 5stars [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree with you 100%, this place is great! My knowledge of Jackson/Charvel guitars has increased 100 times from reading the stuff on this forum, and the people here are very friendly and willing to help when you need inforamtion.

[ August 25, 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Chris Lantz ]

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88:
          I have had many questions on ebay guitars and always seem to find the answer here doing a search.Plus every search just expands my Charvel/Jackson knowledge [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does this mean that someone had the good sense to use the search function? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome to the ranks, 88. Just be careful, or you'll get caught up in the GAS epidemic along with the rest of us.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
            Your very welcome(even though I'm not one of the very knowledgable ones you speak of [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X