New Pro Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pro Series

Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

Any word on where they're made? The prices look too low to be MIJ, but are higher than the MII X Series. Maybe MIK?
    Scott

Dude, can you read at all? http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/134148-New-Pro-series!
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Hmm, didn't show up in the search tool. I don't post here much anymore, so I missed the thread a few days ago.

Still, aside from some rumors about Indonesia and a human cannonball photo, I didn't see anything conclusive in that thread either. And I'm not liking your attitude, Devotee.
      Scott

Comment

Nothing is conclusive on where they're made yet, but rumor has it that most of them are made in Indonesia, and probably Mexico for the dinky model.
        -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          I don't post here much anymore, so I missed the thread a few days ago.
          And I'm not liking your attitude, Devotee.
          Hmmm, he was a teeny bit harsh, but if you don't post here much anymore, why would you think you had the exclusive on announcing a much-anticipated new series of guitars? How about read through the forums first to see if there's a thread? (BTW you're the 2nd guy to post a dupe thread). OK mini rant over
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Ron. I looked through the import section and the general Jackson section and didn't see it. I used the search and nothing came up. I tried!

Anyways, sorry for the dupe thread. Carry on.
            Scott

Comment

Yeah i was a bit harsh, sorry.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Working...
              X