25th Charvel scoop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th Charvel scoop...

Not so good news, but hell it's newz. I was told today that NO ONE is guaranteed serial numbers on the new 25th anniversary Charvels. Newz to me because I called my order in before anyone else in the free world in order to get those #'s!! So here's the deal as of now. No one gets #1, it goes to fender for display. #2 thru whatever are not guaranteed to ANYONE! Whenever they're made, they ship. No consecutive #'s are guaranteed either!! Lemme tell ya, I'ma bit bent. If you've ordered one from us, we'll call you and letcha know what the hell is going on personally. Since I was told we were getting #1 and #2 that's what we promised to our customers and now that's been changed but not by us. We fought hard, we had numerous people fighting for us as well but in the end...no guarantees. Sorry to be the bearer of bad newz but when that's all ya got... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: 25th Charvel scoop...

At least Ed Trollman isn't getting them either and can't make the claim... See? A bright side to every story. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, good ol' Ed is still claiming it, look below [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/home_jac.htm

I dunno what is wrong with that guy....?? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I was just told less than 1 hour ago, he may not have had time to update yet. I'm updating right now.

Comment

Working...
        X