Has Kahler gone under?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Kahler gone under?

Some folks have expected this for a while, and their web site is now gone. Not just down, which also was the case for a period of time. It's just plain gone.

Kahler lovers (...not me [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ): you might want to start hording parts, just in case.

Re: Has Kahler gone under?

Kahler has gone under and come back a couple of times over the years. It looks
    like they're gone again. I was in the middle of trying to talk one of their salesmen into selling me an individual roller saddle (they normally only sold sets of 6) and he said check back in a few weeks after inventory. When I checked back they were gone, so....
    All I NEEDED was the roller; the rest of the assembly was fine. Oh well!

Yeah, parts trems will be going up in value now. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey Lerx, all you needed was the brass roller? I have a kahler fulcrum that I could pull one off for you. I believe they are the same size. Shoot me an email if your interested.
      [email protected]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey there again, I just checked and they are the same size. Let me know ok Lerx?
        Dave->
        Dave ->

Comment

Thanks Dave! You've got mail!

Rich
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

As do you Rich [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ,
            Dave->
            Dave ->

Comment

Dave, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Thank you very
              much, bro!!! You rule!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Rich
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey, if you guys have any extra platform stud/screws where the Kahler rests on top. (normally where the tune-o- matic goes on a stud mount) If you have any of those laying about you can spare,, I'd appreciate your giving me shout.

Tom

Comment

just for the record I have access to quite a few kahler parts springs, screws, fine tuners,saddles etc.Post a pic of what you need and I'll see if I can find it for you.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:

Kahler lovers (...not me [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ): you might want to start hording parts, just in case.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hoarding

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

w.hore-ding: the unintentional blem on a prostitute. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ September 07, 2003, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: charvel750 ]
                      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                      Gotta get away from here.
                      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                      X