Import Star....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Star....

I read here a little while ago somone was selling a import either Jackson or Charvel Star but i never saw a picture. Anyone know where you can find these or have any leads on one ??

Can you give me some info on them...
    Im not talking about the new kelly star the oldschool star.

Thanks Rick [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Import Star....

Swillmaster's got my old Charvel import Star - that's the only one I ever heard of, though. You havin flashbacks to last year? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

There used to be a sadistic link to an old archived Musician's Friend page you could find through a Yahoo search for Charvel - it showed an import STRATHEAD Star with a black body, 2 hums, a maple/maple (or was it maple/rosewood?) neck, and Floyd. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] DAMN! They REALLY need to clean out their old files [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Import Star....

haha im really jones'n for stars matt! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Im gettin my sd star a blood bath from GMW ina few weeks

I want another though haha i wanna do a pointy no inlay star like holmes yellow one except without the big hole haha.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X