I HATE FENDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE FENDER

how does everybody feels about Fender increasing the prices of the USA Jacksons??it pisses me off that such a crappy guitar manufacturer like FENDERhad bought the best guitar company in the planet, they've already increased the prices by at least 300$...

Re: I HATE FENDER

that's the MAP. People shouldn't be selling the guitars at that price.

here we go again..... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

i think the drip said it best. inform yourself, kids.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Maybe potential new members should pass a test before being allowed membership?

Just a thought. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

They didn't really raise the prices, from what I understand dealer price is the same... dealers just can't advertise below a certain percentage, though they can sell them for whatever they want.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Not to mention that here in Europe, the prices are actually a lot lower than they were under AMIC.

'bane

Comment

AMIC instituted the MAP. The price 'increase' is just an increase in the price they can advertise. Check out the MSRP. THAT is the price you need to look at.

Comment

here we go one more time [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] these threads are really getting old [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

It is to my understanding that prices DID go up a little bit, then again even with an increase USA Jacksons are still the best bang for the buck.

See how long has a soloist been damn near the same price?

If you want to ***** about Fender ***** about them taking anywhere from 4-6 months to deal with warranty work, (hence why I am a Fender owner and I dont have a soloist)

Comment

Where's the damn rating system when we need it? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good 'ol fashioned inflation makes the prices go up as well. Do you guys realize that in 2002 dollars a 1985 Jackson Soloist Custom with Floyd Rose tremolo listed for $3092.35?

Comment

You can rate me badly if you would like, All I am saying is a price increase IS warranted.

Jacksons are the best bang for the buck even 400$ more for a USA I would still be more than willing to pay it for a quality instrument.

I am complaining about fenders Customer care.

Their lovely 3-4 week evaluation period AFTER a gold level tech tells them it needs replaced, then they make a desicion, and then get around to doing it, and when they feel like it, shipping it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
                          You can rate me badly if you would like, All I am saying is a price increase IS warranted.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Deneb, I agree. I wasn't speaking of you. I was talking about the original poster. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i wish jackson would start doing the carvin type thing, where it cuts out the middle man, i think prices would go down drastically

Comment

But also as in the case of Carvin, so would selection. Though I agree that I'd love to be able to directly order a Jackson-logoed neck-through plank that just needed body wings and finishing up - then we'd all have 24 fret RRs, Double Rhoads', and Vinnie Vs without the 2 year wait [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I do wish they'd do a Licensed By deal with Warmoth so we could get all the maple/maple w/ebony finned necks we could stomach [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X