Jackson call center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson call center

What's crappening? Have you seen this yet?

"Fuck you very much"
    I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
    ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
    Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
    Blackstar Soloist HT60
    Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
    Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

I just got that email, too.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've worked in a call centre for 11+ years. Its a crap job, taking crap, having crap dumped on you, being forced into selling crap, being fed crap and there's always several asshats trying to drop you in the crap. From now on, its not "call centre", it's "CRAP centre".
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I love how he repeatedly tried to push his own model on the dealer. That was classic. Plus the end "You can expect those as soon as you get em there pal.. Yep...Fuck you very much!"
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Fucking classic!
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              I love how he repeatedly tried to push his own model on the dealer. That was classic. Plus the end "You can expect those as soon as you get em there pal.. Yep...Fuck you very much!"
              If you've ever ordered a custom shop piece this isn't too far from the truth.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

That was classic!

Comment

Awesome! Sounds just like our local phone and cable company.

Comment

Well, that explains the 2 year wait time and 23 frets
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

That was kinda funny, but not sure that kind of humor is a good PR move given some of the recent Jackson builds and following customer "service".

What exactly is Jackson trying to accomplish with a vid like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                        That was kinda funny, but not sure that kind of humor is a good PR move given some of the recent Jackson builds and following customer "service".

What exactly is Jackson trying to accomplish with a vid like that?
                        Perhaps they're trying to pass the buck and blame Phil!!
                        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                          Perhaps they're trying to pass the buck and blame Phil!!
                          Passing the buck is becoming more common in crap/call centres. My employers' "client" now has a "concierge" dept. Its just asshats passing customers through to us without giving us any information whatsoever. And we're not allowed to refuse the call. Fucking morons. More asshats, more stress. Incompetence breeds even more incompetence.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                          X