new guy here w/a 1985 RR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy here w/a 1985 RR.

[IMG]http:jpeg.100_3193[/IMG]http://.(JPG)100_3193 hi everyone new guy here.cant wait to join..this site looks awesome.been checkin it out for awhile now,and im finally divin in..ha,ha.anyway just picked up my dream guitar.a 1985 RR model w/the factory Floyd..it has been repainted but I think it was done up nice considering..the orig.paint was red w/white bevels.anyways,ive been wanting a san dimas RR model since I started playing in 85,and well,i got an 85 Rhoads.what are the odds..ha,ha.well before I go rambling on just wanted to introduce myself and to say hey. and,thanks "toejam".!! cant wait to join in..God Bless..Barry
    Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-19-2013, 09:25 AM.

hey guys sorry I don't know how to download pics..the forums im used to have a different option for downloading pics.so I have to figure this out 1st.if its not really basic I usually cant figure it out..ha,ha.i will try though.see ya soon I hope w/some pics.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! Congrats for that RR...In order to post pics you need to use a web based service...IE dropbox public links or photobucket...there is no direct upload to the posts, just share links and they will pup up automatically.

Comment

Hey Barry....welcome to the jcf!!

Killer Rhoads....here ya go:

Last edited by BLOOD SPLATTER; 11-19-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

.?
          Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-19-2013, 04:08 PM. Reason: delete

Comment

oh well guys I tried.i just don't understand how to download pics..sorry
            Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-19-2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Welcome aboard Barry

Lee
              I like black and white guitars

Comment

Welcome - sounds like a cool guitar!

You just need press the icon third from the right here (a blue/green square), then copy the URL of the photo (starts with "http://" and ends with ".jpg") into the pop-up..
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

?ha,ha..i ll get it one day.!.
                  Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-19-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

You almost got it...

Comment

Welcome to the greatest Jackson Forum! We have the best members with the most knowledge of Jackson/Charvel guitars in the world. Grab a cold beer a Jackson or Charvel rock out and enjoy bro!!! Also HNGD Enjoy your Rhoads!!!!
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Welcome mate, that is one sweet axe you have there.

Comment

Hey BLOOD SPLATTER..thanks man..your awesome..i owe ya...and thanks everyone.credit to bloodsplatter for the pics.YA.!!.oh and to "TOEJAM" for setting me up..thanks guys.i will now have that cold beer and enjoy this site..God Bless...Barry
                          Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-19-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JCB RR1 View Post
                            You almost got it........

..I hear ya..im forest gump'n it over here..ha,ha.if it wasn't for BLOOD SPLATTER I'd never hear the end of it..again Thanks man.your a good dude.oh.i will learn how to post pics one of these days.ha,ha..
                            Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-19-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Dude, SICK!!

Comment

Working...
                              X