Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's a good jackson model to start with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what\'s a good jackson model to start with?

Also - I have no idea why you guys are talking about "Alice in Wonderland".... the Rush title "A Lerxst in Wonderland" doesn't have anything to do with the Lewis Carroll story. At least it doesn't from my recollection (listen to English majors, we know everything [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ).

The smiling cat you're referring to is the Cheshire Cat.

Here, read the notes:
    http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/alice/

Comment

And nothing I've said is negative, I'm just offering my opinion. It's all good! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You told us how we shouldn't think, which is negotive in its implication
        that the way we now think is wrong.
        You also said Neil "was" a great drummer, implying he's not anymore.

That's cool, but an English major should know better than to begin a sentence with
        a conjunction! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe the Lerxst is from Dr. Suess; who cares, really?

[ September 23, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: Beginning a sentence with a conjunction -

http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/grammar/Conjunc3.html

And regarding the Neil thing - I never said you were wrong to appreciate or love Neil. Go back and read what I said word for word. I said Neil isn't the alpha and the omega of virtuoso drumming, because there are other good players out there. The "was" and "is" thing is just your being overly picky and sensitive. So take a pill and clam down... Neil is still a great drummer, I just said "was" because it was the first word that popped in my head.

I'm sorry if I offended you, but obviously I wasn't trying to. You misinterpreted what I said as Peart-bashing and clearly, I'm just discussing other great drummers.

[ September 23, 2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Black Mask ]

Comment

I just can hope YOU don't buy that KS2 know cryoprison!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

have fun with that KS2S lerx!! and don't forget to tell me about it!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha:
              hi there!!!
              one of my students asked me wether I'd help him to find a new guitar for him and of course I recommended to a jackson... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] he likes mine, so that's fine with him.

what would you think would be a good model to start with?
              I think bolt on would be just fine, and I'd like it to have a hum in bridge, two full octaves on fretboard and a floyd.
              I was thinking about a PS2 or better a PS6t since I like the kelly shape... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              myself I got a PS3T and it's a killer guitar for the bug!! the action is just awesome and it stays in tune with an ease...
              only the 22 frets disturb me sometimes...

any other suggestion about what is good for the cash and fits my specs?

what would be a good deal for those guitars?
              start discussing plz!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

thx and best regards///micha
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">any of the X series would be good also a kelly would be a good choise my 1st guitar was a warmoth explorer I find it was eazyer to learn on that then a strat shape guitar but every one is different , if he/her plays metal a RR3 or a RX10d would be killer or the KE3 of course ! best of luck [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by cryoprison:
                i wasn't rippin' on him, dude! i think Rich is one hell of a stand up guy who's chock-full-o-nuts.. 'er... i mean information. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] seriously though, i didn't mean to tear 'im down, and to you Rich, i hope ya' didn't take it like that. just a little teasin', s'all. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not at all, bro; and hey, I'm wrong about something at least 2 or 3 times a decade!
                [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Actually much more than that; if you match the occasion to the dinnerware
                I'm on the paper plates and plastic untensils scale!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X