Strangletooth is the man of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangletooth is the man of the week

what up guys! so i bought the full pile-o-skulls soloist off of tooth, and let me say, what a great guy to deal with. anyone considering doing business with him can feel completely comfortable with the deal. although the wait was a killer, it was well worth it. when it didn't get shipped on time, he gave me his number in case i needed to talk to him and he sent that boy two day delivery. then it happened. the fed ex guy didn't get here before i got on the plane, so i had to wait a week and a half till i got back from texas. what a horrible wait. but i got it, checked it out, and it was almost just like he described. i say almost because i thought the pick swirls and the chip in the headstock would look worse than they did. all in all, awesome guy to deal with. very friendly and willing to work with me through the whole deal. he even told me that i could send it back for a refund within thirty days if i didn't like the condition of the guitar. now that is a class act thing to do. thanks pat, the guitar is killer. i would not hesitate to buy anything from him again. thanks bro!!

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Strangletooth is the man of the week

I wonder if he'll see this.
    I don't think he'll be frequenting the board anywhere near as often.
    I'll 2nd your praise of the guy though.
    Top notch all the way. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Gary asked me to host his pics of his new toy so here ya are, your a lucky man Garry, she's gorgeous.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
      [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDgAnMYgeUI7urzFgmIuYZVi*y8A2LyH2CbmIR9pPW6tf5VB l3pEeRP*XkAkqdzroNk5ifcfMWwyFdrNrjVNe1*WQ5sflRSF6h tlC7qARb1AHUJMgc5iQt4*k3N2xI5/Full%20Pile%203.jpg?dc=4675439657125395388[/img]
      [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDYAnIYQOUI7urzFgmIuYZVi*y8A2Ly13AAVfRYRcpbc2zFu DfPEIoHsv8sUtLmWKSsUTxWtk1YR9jVHtp9al*TUBXyjx3FIbL wdtlctv7nythQ*NLS2wFynybx!of8/Full%20Pile%202.jpg?dc=4675439657094174157[/img]
      [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDPAnEY*!QI7urzFgmIuYZVi*y8A2LyG6!GJG5mhmIWDNyVD A5*Y0UNxb7tdaUZvQhcemSVs4dIrpOmUsUZJ*PHxvENbLnHx!D VBdXmdIqYZCRb1YBVuBcQpgLb2OdC/Full%20Pile%201.jpg?dc=4675439657064570697[/img]

Dave-> [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

and a second big huge mad amount of props to budman for hosting the pics for me. i really appreciate it man. and by the way, this is my first guitar with a graphic. what a way to start. enjoy all.

Comment

Definitely a saweeeet old school piece man. Pat is truly a class act and you can expect the best experience in any dealings with him.

Very cool score, congrats.

Comment

Yup!! Pat's the man!! Hope that he would be frequenting here as he did in the past [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, my best wishes for whatever he's doing [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Shred On
            Fong

Comment

WOW!!!! Nice axe. Can I have it????? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

sorry stuka, this beauty is staying with me for a long time. i've been after this graphic for some time, and i love having it in my collection. now if i only had the money for that dragon v he has.

Comment

Thanx Gary, et all...

Enjoy man!

Pat

I'm keeping the Dragon, I knew I would, but I thought I'd throw it up at least once... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ September 21, 2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Strangletooth ]

Comment

Working...
                  X