Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

33 years ago taday Randy Rhoads n Ozzy live !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33 years ago taday Randy Rhoads n Ozzy live !

yea guys , i was there 26th row , right in front of randy all night ! epic concert, def lep , joe perry project, then the blizzard of ozz ! randy was insane live , this was followed by a huge keg party / bonfire party allnighter ! so i hope you enjoy the show , and my story , here's the show , live 33 years ago today , see ya , alz / 2014 --p.s. hope i posted this in the right section ! i saw my 1st jackson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=sdaAnvls6Ok
    Last edited by ALZ; 08-14-2014, 08:59 PM.

Awesome!
    I was barely a teenager then but not old enough for concerts according to my parents...understandably.
    My older sister did go, I am still jealous.

Comment

its was 4 mos after my 16th birthday , it all started for me in 1977, i saw a local, but know long island band " the good rats " play at my high school , then onward, to many killer concerts ect , aerosmith 78 was also sweet i am so happy my show was at least taped , this is a cleaned up version ? my old cassette seems , well not as good ! it was 1 night to remember , 2 bad i really was in the party , it was all around us , free , wild = i remeber very little , the intro to mr crowley , i fully remember ! it was a very long party 3 bands , stuff passed free to all , beers, booze , ect ect ect , really fun see ya guys n gals , enjoy my show ! , see ya , alz / 2014
      Last edited by ALZ; 08-14-2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X