What's wrong with the site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with the site?

Is there something going on with the site? About 3/4 of the times I try to get on here, no matter what computer I'm on, it either just says "waiting for jcfonline" and never gets to the site or it gets here and just has a message that says "server is too busy".. Been happening for weeks. What's up?
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Same here...
    Site seems to be down most of the time or simply jacked up.
    -Rick

Comment

same here thought it was my service

Comment

Same here also, lets get this fixed. please!
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Been this way for months now. More often than not you can't connect to it. Alot of people have spoken up about it but nothing gets done.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Server issue. Should be fixed completely by this weekend... hopefully.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah but for how long? I love the forum but it's becoming increasingly difficult to connect. It's been this way multiple times just today.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I have no idea how long. It pisses me off, too. I don't own the forum or have anything to do with it getting fixed, but I heard it should be fixed by end of weekend...
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  Server issue. Should be fixed completely by this weekend... hopefully.
                  Thats great news. As others have said. It's been a PIA! Thanks for the update
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I have found that sometimes I can't get on from home or work but I can connect through various proxy servers. This always worked for me until the past week or so. It's been down completely, dead and buried for a couple days this past week.

Comment

Getting tiresome. Normally no big deal but a bit galling after being platinum for a few years.

Comment

Been so pervasive and going on for so long that IMHO it is quite literally killing this forum.

Comment

Damn, all the guitar forums I visit seem to be struggling lately.

Comment

Issues here also in the past few days? Any plan for moving the forum to an app/mobile phone interface? Would be cool.
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I could not get on all last week. Glad its back up and running this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X