New giveaway at JacksonGuitars.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New giveaway at JacksonGuitars.com

Hey, 2Loud, when America catches a cold, Canada sneezes. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nice to see a post about a guitar contest can even turn into a slug fest around here. Things on this board are getting out of hand. BIGTIME You guy's either need to start paying more attention to your posts and getting along or the admins will have to clamp down. This sidetrack has no business in this topic and given past issues probably no where on this board. chill out guys ..

[ September 24, 2003, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

2Loud; Great post.
        KevM; Joe is the only one who has posted in hostile manner.
        Joe; You teach kids?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Joe, You're right. Canada DOES sneeze.

peace. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

KevM: Sorry, my bad won't happen again, no.. really.

Comment

That's what they call taking a shot after the bell, 2Loud! 2 hours after, in fact!

Joe got a bit excited there, but without the rancor, why should we be resented because our market for these things is larger, and thus we have more choices at better prices? Is that something we should be faulted for? Also Jackson and now FMIC are American companies, so naturally their products are cheaper here where the vast majority are sold. Like Harrald said, Europeans have cheaper Engls and Diezels. Of course, we choke when we get those price quotes just like the Euros do with USA Jacksons, but we're not attacking the whole country of Europea (HAIL AL SNOW!) when we do it.

We need to keep in mind that there is a language barrier that can make these things seem more rancorous than they are. When I lived in SoCal I learned to speak a little Spanish, enough to give simple instructions to gardeners and order lunch at a Mexican restaurant. When THEY would then speak Spanish back to ME though, I was lost pretty much immediately. Our Euro members speak much better English than I do Spanish, but when you are conversing in a language that's not your native tongue, it's easier for misunderstandings to result, since idioms don't translate as well as words.

[ September 24, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm with Kev on this issue.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I love Canada...

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks Boxcar...I'll pass that along to the Queen at our next hockey game. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

my 1984 Hamer Blitz and 1986 Hamer TLE were Canadian custom orders, thank you Canada [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Now back to our regularly schedualed program.
                      The contest for the RR5. Been there done that.
                      Nobody else sign up i want this thing bad. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] :
                      HHEHEHEHhehee]
                      Gil [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, i would really like to have this guitar.
                        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Yes, I am a science teacher. And I am patriotic. And many people in my family and close circle of friends have been lost while supporting the freedoms we all embrace dearly. Call it hostile, call it "going overboard", call it what you will, but it's time the red diaper doper babies were put in their place. Really, it's unfortunate that anyone here thinks I'm against them. Last time I looked, we were a union of musicians and lovers of all things Jackson/Charvel. The "world" conflict I cited was the global terror issue, it's sort of a big deal right now and is affecting people everywhere of all countries.
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                          X