No announcement yet.

Rare Jackson Kelly Star Made in japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Jackson Kelly Star Made in japan!

I have a jackson kelly star which was made in japan with the serials 9671829 and was wondering what it would be worth today? It has emg 81s put in and also had a chip on the end of the top tail which had been patched up. If anyone is interested in looking at some pictures of it, they are posted on a blog in my profile.

Cheers!

I won't even begin to delve into what it's worth, but she's beautiful. I'll leave the value up to more knowledgeable members.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I own 2 of them. The one good thing you have going for you is that yours is Japanese. They only made them in Japan for 2 years. After that, they were made in Indonesia. The flametops are more desirable. I'm guessing you have a $300 guitar since it's black and not minty. I've been looking for a USA neck-thru Kelly Star for years.

Comment

is that $300 USD? i live in Australia so itll make quite the difference.

Originally posted by lepard View Post
        I own 2 of them. The one good thing you have going for you is that yours is Japanese. They only made them in Japan for 2 years. After that, they were made in Indonesia. The flametops are more desirable. I'm guessing you have a $300 guitar since it's black and not minty. I've been looking for a USA neck-thru Kelly Star for years.

Comment

Originally posted by kenjobanana View Post
          is that $300 USD? i live in Australia so itll make quite the difference.
          Yes, USD's.

Comment

Depending on who's looking for one, I've seen them go as high as $700 in average condition on Ebay.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Those were cool, but I don't see your pics anywhere.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Did he delete the Blog entry? Did the system dump it?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think the system deleted my blog, Ill repost the pictures again! check it out!

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Did he delete the Blog entry? Did the system dump it?

Comment

ive just reposted the images back on to my blog, it was deleted for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X