Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just purchased a sublime green/swirl body off ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just purchased a sublime green/swirl body off ebay!

Just picked this up off Ebay. Going to get a Musicraft neck and an Original FR for this beast. Going to be just like a custom shop!

Last edited by d4rin; 03-15-2015, 10:36 PM.

Sweet, saw that one!

Comment

Should be cool..

Comment

Not sure if i should get a neck with a mapleboard or dark indian rosewood .

Comment

Is a floyd going to work with that ?

Comment

Looks like great paint work!
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
              Is a floyd going to work with that ?
              With a top mounted Floyd yes it will.

Comment

Originally posted by d4rin View Post
                Not sure if i should get a neck with a mapleboard or dark indian rosewood .
                Congrats, nice guitar, was watching it too.

I'd go with ebony on the fretboard with black hardware.
                Maybe even check with local painters to see if they could match the headstock with swirl paint. Maybe even talk to some of the guys doing those custom car wraps as another option; a crazy matching headstock would look insane!

Good luck, enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed View Post
                  Congrats, nice guitar, was watching it too.

I'd go with ebony on the fretboard with black hardware.
                  Maybe even check with local painters to see if they could match the headstock with swirl paint. Maybe even talk to some of the guys doing those custom car wraps as another option; a crazy matching headstock would look insane!

Not a big fan of black hardware, Was thinking of a chrome floyd and a mexican charvel I could get off ebay to cut down some of the cost having Musicraft make me one.
                  Good luck, enjoy
                  Not a big fan of black hardware, Was thinking of a chrome floyd and a mexican charvel neck I could get off ebay to cut down some of the cost having Musicraft make me one.

But who knows! And a matched headstock would be sweet, I could probably send it to that guy to paint it for me

Comment

I'd ask the seller if he could do a matching headstock cap. And I personally think it'd look better with black hardware, but that's just me.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Would you guys choose a maple fretboard with black hardware?

Comment

I love maple fretboard necks and most of my Charvel’s have them, but as bright as that wild swirl paint job is, to me……. it just screams for a black ebony or at the very least a super dark rosewood fretboard to match black hardware and to contrast the wild colors.

Comment

Go here you can see for yourself what the different options will look like. http://www.usacustomguitars.com/virt...ual-guitars-s/

Comment

chrome hardware and a zebra humbucker would look sweet \m/

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed View Post
                              I love maple fretboard necks and most of my Charvel’s have them, but as bright as that wild swirl paint job is, to me……. it just screams for a black ebony or at the very least a super dark rosewood fretboard to match black hardware and to contrast the wild colors.
                              got to agree with this ....... 9 out of 10 times I would go maple board, but this does scream for ebony with sharkfins

Comment

Working...
                              X