• Show
Clear All

• Charvel Flame up

Hello all does anyone on here own a Charvel Flame up
    thanks Rich

Originally posted by Hayabusa hooligan View Post
    Hello all does anyone on here own a Charvel Flame up
    thanks Rich
    Hi, I'm new here. I own a Charvel Flame Up. It's among the 5 Charvel guitars that I own.

Comment

How do you like it? It was one that got away from me by the time I could afford one they were all gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabusa hooligan View Post
        How do you like it? It was one that got away from me by the time I could afford one they were all gone.
        It's good. Feels better quality than my others, but not by a huge margin. You're not missing to much, other than the unique finish.

Comment

I have one. It is noticeably better than most all the plain-Jane San Dimas models I have played.

Comment

Thank you for posting a picture one of my all time favorite guitars i even have a shirt that matches it almost exact.

Comment

Wow, lepard, that's a beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                I have one. It is noticeably better than most all the plain-Jane San Dimas models I have played.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I am sure the guitar is nice...but tell us about the cabs and hopefully matching head behind it!
                No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Yeah, yeah, yeah...I am sure the guitar is nice...but tell us about the cabs and hopefully matching head behind it!
                  Yeah, those cabs are ultra rare. The head is the limited edition model with every single piece of metal inside it gold plated. They made a bunch of blue Anniversary Model heads with white logos, then they made a small number of hand built limited edition heads that were all gold plated inside and have solid brass Marshall logos. Back when these came out in 1992, I found quite a few of them all over the country but only one place in the entire country had both limited edition cabinets with the solid brass Marshall logos(Guitar Center in Dallas). I had the whole package freighted in. The cabinets are even more rare than the heads. The regular blue Anniversary cabinets have a white Marshall logo.

Here's some good info on this series: http://blamepro.com/mar30th.htm

Last edited by lepard; 03-23-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Nice! I suspected it was a full stack 6100 LE but was not sure, my Marshall knowledge is somewhat limited.
                    No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Satriani Loved recording with the 6100.
                      His new Marshall has a voicing for the clean based on the 6100 I believe.
                      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                      A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

The funny thing is, I never use the 6100. It probably has been on for maybe 1 hour the past 10 years. I play a bunch of 5150's now.

I'd sell the LE 6100 stack if some collector was jerking off to it offering me big bucks.

Comment

Leopard would ya trade the Flame up for the prototype Michael Wilton Demon Guitar

Comment

Working...
                          X